East West Bancorp (EWBC) PT Raised to $87 at Truist Securities
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Truist Securities analyst Brandon Kiing raised the price target on East West Bancorp (NASDAQ: EWBC) to $87.00 (from $80.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Evergrande Property Services Group (6666:HK) to Underweight
- JPMorgan Downgrades China Jinmao Holdings Group Limited (817:HK) (CJNHF) to Underweight
- SCREEN Holdings Co Ltd. (7735:JP) (DINRF) PT Raised to JPY6,600 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!