East West Bancorp (EWBC) PT Raised to $44 at Wedbush
- Stocks down for third day, yields jump as markets prep for rate hikes
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent tops $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Wedbush analyst David Chiaverini raised the price target on East West Bancorp (NASDAQ: EWBC) to $44.00 (from $43.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SeaSpine Holdings (SPNE) PT Lowered to $30.25 at Ladenburg Thalmann, 'CE Mark Expands Commercial Opportunity to Europe'
- Macquarie Upgrades Collins Foods Ltd. (CKF:AU) (CLLFF) to Outperform
- UBS Upgrades Stora Enso OYJ (STERV:FH) (SEOAY) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!