East West Bancorp (EWBC) PT Raised to $30 at UBS
- European stocks open higher, buck weak Asian session
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges up as focus turns to Fed for taper clues
- Pawn Broker EZCORP (EZPW) Gains New 'Outperform' Rating at Oppenheimer, Suggesting 78% Upside
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet raised the price target on East West Bancorp (NASDAQ: EWBC) to $30.00 (from $24.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- East West Bancorp (EWBC) PT Raised to $90 at Truist Securities
- ITM Power PLC (ITM:LN) PT Lowered to GBP5 at JPMorgan
- Compugroup medical SE (COP:GR) PT Raised to EUR70 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!