East West Bancorp (EWBC) PT Raised to $109 at UBS
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices edge higher as Delta variant spread caps gains
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (CERS) (NVTA) (ATVI) Higher; (ZY) (LPSN) (OSUR) Lower (more...)
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet raised the price target on East West Bancorp (NASDAQ: EWBC) to $109.00 (from $101.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cowen Upgrades Capri Holdings (CPRI) to Outperform
- Dynatrace Inc. (DT) PT Raised to $75 at RBC Capital
- Acadia Healthcare (ACHC) PT Raised to $76 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!