East West Bancorp (EWBC) PT Lowered to $64 at UBS
- Wall St edges higher as jobless claims fall, Robinhood weighs on Nasdaq
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet lowered the price target on East West Bancorp (NASDAQ: EWBC) to $64.00 (from $68.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- East West Bancorp (EWBC) PT Lowered to $107 at UBS
- Columbia Sportswear (COLM) PT Raised to $118 at UBS
- Rimini Street (RMNI) PT Raised to $15 at Craig-Hallum
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!