East West Bancorp (EWBC) PT Lowered to $64 at Piper Jaffray
- S&P 500 turns slightly higher after Fed statement
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Senators reach deal on major points of U.S. infrastructure bill
Piper Jaffray analyst Matthew Clark lowered the price target on East West Bancorp (NASDAQ: EWBC) to $64.00 (from $67.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- East West Bancorp (EWBC) PT Raised to $80 at Piper Sandler
- Allied Properties Real Estate (AP-U:CN) (APYRF) PT Raised to Cdn$52 at Scotiabank
- DLF Ltd. (DLFU:IN) PT Raised to INR310 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!