Eagle Point Credit Company (ECC) PT Raised to $15 at B.Riley
- Wall Street opens higher as taper fears ease
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
B.Riley analyst Randy Binner raised the price target on Eagle Point Credit Company (NYSE: ECC) to $15.00 (from $14.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- B.Riley Resumes Eagle Point Credit Company (ECC) at Buy
- Gear Energy Ltd. (GXE:CN) (GENGF) PT Raised to Cdn$1.05 at Stifel Canada
- Canadian National Resources (CNQ:CN) (CNQ) PT Raised to Cdn$67.50 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!