EQT Midstream Partners, LP (EQM) PT Lowered to $35 at JPMorgan
- Google lifts Nasdaq as focus turns to Fed
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Senators reach deal on major points of U.S. infrastructure bill
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet lowered the price target on EQT Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: EQM) to $35.00 (from $44.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teck Resources Ltd (TECK-B:CN) (TECK) PT Lowered to Cdn$35 at Scotiabank
- Alkermes (ALKS) PT Raised to $25 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Temple & Webster Group Ltd (TPW:AU) PT Raised to AUD16 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!