EQT Corp. (EQT) PT Raised to $33 at Mizuho Securities
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Mizuho Securities analyst Phillip Jungwirth raised the price target on EQT Corp. (NYSE: EQT) to $33.00 (from $28.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co (002415:CH) PT Lowered to RMB76 at Goldman Sachs
- Nexans SA (NEX:FP) (NXPRF) PT Lowered to EUR98 at Goldman Sachs
- Klepierre SA (LI:FP) (KLPEF) PT Raised to EUR22.40 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!