EQT Corp. (EQT) PT Raised to $25 at RBC Capital
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Bank of America (BAC) Gains as Earnings Beat Estimates on Strong Investment Banking Results, Announces $25 Billion Buyback Plan
RBC Capital analyst Scott Hanold raised the price target on EQT Corp. (NYSE: EQT) to $25.00 (from $22.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- EQT Corp. (EQT) Issues Statement in Support of Reinstating Federal Methane Rule
- EQT Issues Statement in Support of Reinstating Federal Methane Rule
- Facebook (FB) PT Raised to $360 at Cowen Into Q1 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!