EQT Corp. (EQT) PT Raised to $22 at Piper Sandler
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Piper Sandler analyst Kashy Harrison raised the price target on EQT Corp. (NYSE: EQT) to $22.00 (from $18.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades PBF Energy (PBF) to Underperform
- Roche Holding (ROG:SW) (RHHBY) PT Raised to CHF353 at Societe Generale
- Schindler Holding AG (SCHP:SW) (SHLAF) PT Raised to CHF305 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!