EQT Corp. (EQT) PT Raised to $17.50 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of GDP data; Nvidia slides
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Alibaba (BABA) Shares Jump 3% as eCommerce and Cloud Demand Drives Solid Q4 Beat
Morgan Stanley analyst Mark Carlucci raised the price target on EQT Corp. (NYSE: EQT) to $17.50 (from $16.50) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Nutanix (NTNX) to Neutral on Weak Cash Flow Guidance
- UPDATE: NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Lowered to $190 at Deutsche Bank
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS:CN) (BNS) PT Raised to Cdn$97 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!