EQT Corp. (EQT) PT Lowered to $18 at Piper Sandler
- Futures little changed after mixed tech earnings, Fed decision in focus
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar stands firm with Fed decision in focus
Piper Sandler analyst Kashy Harrison lowered the price target on EQT Corp. (NYSE: EQT) to $18.00 (from $18.50) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades ResMed (RMD) to Hold Following Survey
- UPDATE: JetBlue Airways (JBLU) PT Lowered to $20 at Stifel, Following Weak CASM Guidance
- MKM Partners Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!