EQT AB (EQT:SS) (EQBBF) PT Raised to SEK360 at JPMorgan
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Gurjit S. Kambo raised the price target on EQT AB (EQT:SS) (OTC: EQBBF) to SEK360.00 (from SEK300.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jason Furniture (Hangzhou) Co. Ltd (603816:CH) PT Lowered to RMB70 at Goldman Sachs
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Zhejiang Meida Industrial Co Ltd (002677:CH) to Neutral
- Hisense Home Appliances Group Co Ltd (921:HK) (HISEF) PT Lowered to HK$15 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!