EOG Resources (EOG) PT Raised to $102 at Piper Sandler
- Futures slip as focus shifts to earnings from tech-related firms
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Piper Sandler analyst Mark Lear raised the price target on EOG Resources (NYSE: EOG) to $102.00 (from $80.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades EOG Resources (EOG) to Neutral
- B.Riley Assumes Ladder Capital (LADR) at Buy
- Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) PT Raised to $255 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!