Dynex Capital (DX) PT Lowered to $18.50 at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Following Earnings
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods analyst Bose T. George lowered the price target on Dynex Capital (NYSE: DX) to $18.50 (from $19.50) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nordea Bank Abp (NDA:SS) (NRDBY) PT Lowered to SEK130 at Goldman Sachs
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Wickes Group plc (WIX:LN) to Buy
- Ryanair (RYA:ID) (RYAAY) PT Raised to EUR18.50 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!