Dynatrace Inc. (DT) PT Raised to $66 at Needham & Company, Following Earnings
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Needham & Company analyst Jack Andrews raised the price target on Dynatrace Inc. (NYSE: DT) to $66.00 (from $59.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alkami Technology (ALKT) IPO Opens 37% Higher
- Tenaris S.A. (TEN:IM) (TS) PT Raised to EUR9 at Jefferies
- Quixant PLC (QXT:LN) PT Raised to GBP2 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!