Dun & Bradstreet (DNB) PT Lowered to $21 at Needham & Company
- Wall St subdued as traders watch for policy cues from Fed speakers
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Amazon is now the biggest delivery business in the U.S. - WSJ
- Stocks hold firm as dollar dithers ahead of US data
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
Needham & Company analyst Kyle Peterson lowered the price target on Dun & Bradstreet (NYSE: DNB) to $21.00 (from $28.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Upgrades Crocs (CROX) to Strong Buy, Added to Analyst Current Favorites List, 'Attractive 2024 Setup'
- Chugai Pharmaceutical (4519:JP) PT Raised to JPY6,000 at UBS
- Shopify (SHOP) holds an 'untenable valuation' - Piper Sandler
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!