Duke Energy (DUK) PT Raised to $82 at Evercore ISI
- S&P 500 hits record high on tech strength, earnings optimism
- Facebook (FB) Stock Gains Despite Missing on Q3 Revenue and Q4 Guidance, Analysts Lower PTs But Remain Positive as IDFA Headwinds Though Not as Bad as Feared
- DraftKings (DKNG) Surges 7% After Saying It Won't Bid for Entain (GMVHF)
- UPS (UPS) Stock Rallies 7% on Beat and Raise, Higher Margins Will Help Shares Says Analyst
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight and $1,200 PT on Tesla (TSLA) But Says Don't Expect Shares to Trade up to Such a Level in NT
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Evercore ISI raised its price target on Duke Energy (NYSE: DUK) to $82.00 (from $80.00) while maintaining a In Line rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Duke Energy (DUK) Declares $0.985 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Lundin Energy AB (LUNE:SS) (LNEGY) PT Raised to SEK420 at Barclays
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Rogers Communications (RCI/B:CN) (RCI) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!