Duke Energy (DUK) PT Lowered to $100 at JPMorgan, Model Update Follwing Earnings
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet lowered the price target on Duke Energy (NYSE: DUK) to $100.00 (from $102.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MEG Energy Corp. (MEG:CN) (MEGEF) PT Raised to Cdn$11.50 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
- Hershey (HSY) PT Raised to $180 at JPMorgan, Ahead Of Earnings
- D.R. Horton (DHI) PT Raised to $128 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!