Dover Corp. (DOV) PT Raised to $168 at Wolfe Research
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Wolfe Research analyst Nigel Coe raised the price target on Dover Corp. (NYSE: DOV) to $168.00 (from $158.00) while maintaining a Peerperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dover Corp. (DOV) Announces Acquisition Of The Espy Corporation
- Essity AB (ESSITYB:SS) (ESSYY) PT Lowered to SEK270 at Deutsche Bank
- Lundin Mining Corp (LUMI:SS) PT Lowered to SEK85 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!