Dorel Industries (DII/B:CN) (DIIBF) PT Lowered to Cdn$14 at BMO Capital
- Apple, healthcare stocks help Wall Street shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst Stephen MacLeod lowered the price target on Dorel Industries (DII/B:CN) (OTC: DIIBF) to Cdn$14.00 (from Cdn$16.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raiffeisen Bank International AG (RBI:AV) (RAIFY) PT Raised to EUR25 at Barclays
- Banco de Sabadell SA (SAB:SM) (BNDSF) PT Raised to EUR0.63 at Barclays
- FDM Group Holdings Plc. (FDM:LN) PT Raised to GBP11.90 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!