DoorDash Inc. (DASH) PT Raised to $85 at DA Davidson
- Wall Street closes at fresh 2023 highs as inflation data, Fed eyed
- U.S. discusses AI Chip sales to China with Nvidia, says Raimondo
- Cigna rallies 12% after ending Humana deal talks, approving new $10B buyback
- Macy's (M) stock surges 20% on $5.8 billion buyout offer
- Citi goes against consensus ahead of 'pivotal' Fed meeting
DA Davidson analyst Tom White raised the price target on DoorDash Inc. (NYSE: DASH) to $85.00 (from $72.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lucid Group (LCID), Zoom (ZM) among stocks dropped from Nasdaq-100
- Broadcom's (AVGO) AI tailwinds should offset semiconductor downturn - Citi
- Evercore ISI sees a 'multitude of tailwinds' for HP Inc. (HPQ)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!