DoorDash Inc. (DASH) PT Raised to $195 at JMP Securities, Following Earnings
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JMP Securities analyst Ronald V. Josey raised the price target on DoorDash Inc. (NYSE: DASH) to $195.00 (from $185.00) while maintaining a Market Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon.com (AMZN) PT Raised to $4,200 at Oppenheimer on Increased AWS Contribution
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades New China Life Insurance Co Ltd. (1336:HK) (NWWCF) to Neutral
- PICC Property & Casualty Co Ltd (2328:HK) (PPCCY) PT Raised to HK$7.30 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJMP Securities, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!