Domino's Pizza (DPZ) PT Lowered to $440 at Stephens
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Stephens analyst James Rutherford lowered the price target on Domino's Pizza (NYSE: DPZ) to $440.00 (from $450.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ABC-Mart, Inc (2670:JP) (AMKYF) PT Raised to JPY6,600 at JPMorgan
- Citi Upgrades LondonMetric Property PLC (LMP:LN) (LNSPF) to Buy
- Globalwafers Co Ltd. (6488:TT) PT Raised to NT$1,023 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!