Dominion Resources, Inc. (D) PT Raised to $80 at Mizuho Securities
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
Mizuho Securities analyst Anthony Crowdell raised the price target on Dominion Resources, Inc. (NYSE: D) to $80.00 (from $76.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dominion Resources, Inc. (D) PT Lowered to $80 at Morgan Stanley
- Anglo American PLC (AAL:LN) (NGLOY) PT Lowered to GBP39 at Berenberg
- Tullow Oil Plc. (TLW:LN) (TUWOY) PT Raised to GBP0.55 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!