Diversified Royalty Corp (DIV:CN) (BEVFF) PT Raised to Cdn$3 at Stifel Canada, Following Earnings
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel Canada analyst Anoop Prihar raised the price target on Diversified Royalty Corp (DIV:CN) (OTC: BEVFF) to Cdn$3.00 (from Cdn$2.85) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Turkcell (TCELL:TI) (TKC) PT Raised to TRY20.30 at Goldman Sachs
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Mindtree Ltd (MTCL:IN) to Sell
- Kansai Nerolac Paints Limited (KNPL:IN) PT Lowered to INR670 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!