Diversified Healthcare Trust (DHC) PT Raised to $3.75 at BofA Securities
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
BofA Securities analyst Joshua Dennerlein raised the price target on Diversified Healthcare Trust (NASDAQ: DHC) to $3.75 (from $3.25) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Diversified Healthcare Trust (DHC) PT Lowered to $4.75 at Morgan Stanley
- Nomad Royalty Company Ltd (NSR:CN) (NSRXF) PT Lowered to Cdn$13.50 at Cantor Fitzgerald, Following Earnings
- Arkema SA (AKE:FP) (ARKAF) PT Lowered to EUR123 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!