Diversified Healthcare Trust (DHC) PT Lowered to $6 at B.Riley/FBR
- Wall Street ends near flat on cautious note ahead of Fed
- FedEx (FDX) Falls 3% as Q1 EPS Misses, Outlook Lowered on Higher Labor Costs
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
B.Riley/FBR analyst Bryan Maher lowered the price target on Diversified Healthcare Trust (NASDAQ: DHC) to $6.00 (from $7.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Raised to INR2,000 at CLSA
- PLDT Inc. (TEL:PM) (PHI) PT Raised to PHP1,872 at CLSA
- Premier Investments Ltd. (PMV:AU) PT Lowered to AUD26.28 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!