Discover Financial (DFS) PT Raised to $154 at Citi
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
Citi analyst Jill Shea raised the price target on Discover Financial (NYSE: DFS) to $154.00 (from $150.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Discover Financial (DFS) PT Raised to $132 at BMO Capital
- Discover Financial (DFS) PT Lowered to $142 at JPMorgan
- Bankinter, S.A. (BKT:SM) (BKIMF) PT Raised to EUR4.90 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!