Digital Realty Trust (DLR) PT Raised to $175 at Raymond James
- Stocks down for third day, yields jump as markets prep for rate hikes
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent tops $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan raised the price target on Digital Realty Trust (NYSE: DLR) to $175.00 (from $168.00) while maintaining a Strong Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SeaSpine Holdings (SPNE) PT Lowered to $30.25 at Ladenburg Thalmann, 'CE Mark Expands Commercial Opportunity to Europe'
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Okta, Inc (OKTA) to Overweight (correction)
- Inditex (ITX:SM) (IDEXF) PT Raised to EUR26 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!