Digital Realty Trust (DLR) PT Raised to $163 at Mizuho Securities
- S&P 500 turns slightly higher after Fed statement
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- U.S. Senate to vote on infrastructure after bipartisan breakthrough
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya raised the price target on Digital Realty Trust (NYSE: DLR) to $163.00 (from $157.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virbac SA (VIRP:FP) (VRBCF) PT Raised to EUR405 at Jefferies
- Digital Realty Outlines Next-Generation Interconnection Initiative to Lay Foundation for Industry's Largest Open Fabric-of-Fabrics
- Livanova (LIVN) PT Raised to $104 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!