Digital Realty Trust (DLR) PT Lowered to $157 at Mizuho Securities
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya lowered the price target on Digital Realty Trust (NYSE: DLR) to $157.00 (from $165.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lenovo Group Ltd. (992:HK) (LNVGY) PT Lowered to HK$8.40 at Morgan Stanley
- Acer Inc. (2353:TT) PT Lowered to NT$21.50 at Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Great Wall Motor Co Ltd (601633:CH) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!