Diebold (DBD) PT Raised to $9 at JPMorgan, Following Preliminary Earnings
- Oil shares lead charge as crude hits new 3-year highs
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Analysts Remain Positive on Netflix (NFLX) Following Inaugural Global Fan Event
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel amid supply constraints
- Amazon (AMZN) to Offer Insurance to SMBs in UK
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster raised the price target on Diebold (NYSE: DBD) to $9.00 (from $7.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades ICON plc (ICLR) to Overweight
- Wartsila Oyj Abp (WRT1V:FH) (WRTBY) PT Lowered to EUR14 at RBC Capital
- Nissan Motor Co Ltd. (7201:JP) (NSANY) PT Lowered to JPY570 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!