Diamondback Energy (FANG) PT Raised to $132 at Wolfe Research
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Wolfe Research analyst Josh Silverstein raised the price target on Diamondback Energy (NASDAQ: FANG) to $132.00 (from $127.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Downgrades Diamondback Energy (FANG) to Underperform
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM:CN) (CM) PT Lowered to Cdn$71 at BMO Capital
- Mitsubishi Motors Corp. (7211:JP) (MMTOF) PT Raised to JPY600 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!