Diamondback Energy (FANG) PT Raised to $120 at Mizuho Securities
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Mizuho Securities analyst Paul Sankey raised the price target on Diamondback Energy (NASDAQ: FANG) to $120.00 (from $101.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SG Holdings Co Ltd (9143:JP) PT Raised to JPY3,585 at CLSA
- Tencent Holdings (700:HK) (TCEHY) PT Lowered to HK$826 at CLSA
- Ajinomoto (2802:JP) (AJINY) PT Raised to JPY3,100 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!