Diamondback Energy (FANG) PT Raised to $107 at Morgan Stanley
- Tech stocks, Nike drag Wall Street lower after two-day sharp rally
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Morgan Stanley analyst Devin McDermott raised the price target on Diamondback Energy (NASDAQ: FANG) to $107.00 (from $103.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Diamondback Energy, Inc. Releases 2021 Corporate Sustainability Report
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Mindtree Ltd (MTCL:IN) to Sell
- United Spirits Ltd. (UNSP:IN) PT Raised to INR580 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!