Diamondback Energy (FANG) PT Raised to $105 at Truist Securities
- U.S. stock sink on reports of Biden tax proposals
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
Truist Securities raised its price target on Diamondback Energy (NASDAQ: FANG) to $105.00 (from $80.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Reinstates Diamondback Energy (FANG) at Buy
- Pernod Ricard SA (RI:FP) (PDRDY) PT Raised to EUR187 at Morgan Stanley, Following Earnings
- Renault SA (RNO:FP) (RNSDF) PT Raised to EUR42 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!