Devon Energy (DVN) PT Lowered to $100 at Truist Securities
- Wall St edges lower on Fed fears; Tyson Foods slides
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Stocks rally likely over - analysts
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
- Goldman reacts positively to Newmont's new $17 billion bid for Newcrest Mining
- Soft landing already priced in, S&P 500 upside limited from here - Goldman Sachs
Truist Securities analyst Deal D. Dingmann lowered the price target on Devon Energy (NYSE: DVN) to $100.00 (from $109.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Devon Energy (DVN) 30-day option implied volatility at 44
- Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corporation (8985:JP) (NIPOF) PT Raised to JPY85,000 at Nomura/Instinet
- Innovent Biologics Inc. (1801:HK) (IVBXF) PT Raised to HK$54.72 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!