Deutsche Bank Upgrades Sonova Holding AG (SOON:SW) (SONVY) to Buy
- Wall St ends higher as Goldman rounds out parade of strong bank results
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Deutsche Bank analyst Mitch Collett upgraded Sonova Holding AG (SOON:SW) (OTC: SONVY) from Hold to Buy with a price target of CHF435.00 (from CHF295.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades Squarespace (SQSP) to Overweight, Sees 37% Upside
- Qinetiq Group (QQ:LN) (QNTQY) PT Lowered to GBP3.10 at Goldman Sachs
- Publicis Groupe SA (PUB:FP) (PUBGY) PT Raised to EUR62 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!