Deutsche Bank Upgrades Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) to Buy
- Google lifts Nasdaq as focus turns to Fed
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Senators reach deal on major points of U.S. infrastructure bill
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
Deutsche Bank analyst Alfredo Alonso upgraded Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (NYSE: SAN) from Hold to Buy with a price target of EUR3.80 (from EUR2.85).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Properties Real Estate (AP-U:CN) (APYRF) PT Raised to Cdn$53 at TD Securities
- Celestica (CLS:CN) (CLS) PT Raised to $9.25 at Scotiabank
- Allied Properties Real Estate (AP-U:CN) (APYRF) PT Raised to Cdn$52 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!