Deutsche Bank Starts Yum! Brands (YUM) at Hold
- Futures gain as investors cheer rate cut prospects
- Stocks will be hostage to earnings delivery in 2024 rather than yields - JPMorgan
- General Motors (GM) surges on $10 billion buyback plan, increased dividend
- Bonds bask in talk of Fed interest rate cuts
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) slips as earnings, outlook trail analyst estimates
Deutsche Bank analyst Brian Mullan initiates coverage on Yum! Brands (NYSE: YUM) with a Hold rating and a price target of $97.00.
Shares of Yum! Brands closed at $105.03 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wiwynn Corp (6669:TT) PT Lowered to NT$2,120 at Goldman Sachs
- Workday (WDAY) PT Raised to $300 at Wells Fargo
- Obic Business Consultants (4733:JP) PT Lowered to JPY6,700 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!