Deutsche Bank Downgrades Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) to Hold
- S&P 500, Dow reach records as earnings lift outlook
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Deutsche Bank analyst Job Bell downgraded Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) from Buy to Hold with a price target of GBP24.22 (from GBP30.93).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Airbus SE (AIR:FP) (EADSY) PT Raised to EUR151 at Goldman Sachs
- Omron Corp (6645:JP) (OMRNY) PT Raised to JPY10,500 at Goldman Sachs
- Air Liquide SA (AIRP:FP) (AIQUF) PT Lowered to EUR155 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!