Destination XL Group (DXLG) PT Lowered to $8.50 at DA Davidson
- Futures signal further losses on Wall St ahead of jobs data
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Take-Two dips as analysts flag possible disappointment over GTA VI release date
- Oil prices rise on uncertainty over OPEC+ cuts and Middle East tensions
- Euro zone yields fall, stock rally takes a breather
DA Davidson analyst Michael Baker lowered the price target on Destination XL Group (NASDAQ: DXLG) to $8.50 (from $9.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Upgrades Travere Therapeutics (TVTX) to Buy
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades ProLogis (PLD) to Neutral
- Five9 (FIVN) seen as 'a highly strategic asset' amid takeover rumors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!