Delek US (DK) PT Raised to $23 at Piper Sandler
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Piper Sandler analyst Blake Fernandez raised the price target on Delek US (NYSE: DK) to $23.00 (from $20.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delek US (DK) PT Lowered to $27 at JPMorgan
- SCREEN Holdings Co Ltd. (7735:JP) (DINRF) PT Raised to JPY12,300 at Macquarie
- Macquarie Upgrades Nanya Technology Corp (2408:TT) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!