Delek US (DK) PT Raised to $20 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Goldman Sachs analyst Neil Mehta raised the price target on Delek US (NYSE: DK) to $20.00 (from $16.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jinxin Fertility Group Limited (1951:HK) (JXFGF) PT Raised to HK$21.20 at Credit Suisse
- Japan Airlines Co., Ltd (9201:JP) (JAPSY) PT Raised to JPY3,200 at JPMorgan
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Flight Center Travel Group Ltd (FLT:AU) (FGETF) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!