Delek US (DK) PT Lowered to $27 at Piper Sandler
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Piper Sandler analyst Blake Fernandez lowered the price target on Delek US (NYSE: DK) to $27.00 (from $30.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delek US (DK) PT Raised to $30 at Piper Sandler
- Ocado Group Plc. (OCDO:LN) (OCDGF) PT Lowered to GBP15 at Barclays
- Lenta Ltd. (LENTA:LI) PT Lowered to $3 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!