Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A. (CPRI:IM) (DVDCY) PT Raised to EUR10.80 at Goldman Sachs
- Tech mega-caps knock 1% off Nasdaq; banks lift Dow
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel on tight supply
- Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Olivier Nicolai raised the price target on Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A. (CPRI:IM) (OTC: DVDCY) to EUR10.80 (from EUR9.50) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Longfor Group Holdings Ltd (960:HK) (LNGPF) PT Lowered to HK$52 at CLSA
- China Resources Gas Group Ltd. (1193:HK) (CRGGF) PT Lowered to HK$46 at Goldman Sachs
- GFL Environmental (GFL:CN) (GFL) PT Raised to Cdn$53 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!