Dave & Buster's (PLAY) PT Lowered to $40 at Piper Jaffray
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Nicole Miller Regan lowered the price target on Dave & Buster's (NASDAQ: PLAY) to $40.00 (from $55.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Transmissora Alianca de Energia Eletrica SA (TAEE11:BZ) PT Raised to R$32 at Goldman Sachs
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Ajinomoto (2802:JP) (AJINY) to Buy
- Wuxi Biologics (2269:HK) (WXXWY) PT Raised to HK$157.90 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Nicole Miller Regan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!