Darden Restaurants (DRI) PT Lowered to $125 at Gordon Haskett
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Gordon Haskett analyst Jeff Farmer lowered the price target on Darden Restaurants (NYSE: DRI) to $125.00 (from $132.00) while maintaining a Hold (3) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CSPC Pharmaceutical Group Ltd. (1093:HK) (CHJTF) PT Raised to HK$13 at Credit Suisse
- Container Corp. of India (CCRI:IN) PT Raised to INR848 at BofA Securities
- Tianma Microelectronics Co Ltd. (000050:CH) PT Raised to RMB10.40 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!